Heritage CAA manufactures and decorates the broadest range of products under one roof than any U.S. competitor. Over 85% of our items are either manufactured or decorated in the U.S.A.
Heritage CAA items have been involved in over 7,500 charity fundraising events since our first auction in 2003. We have worked with approximately five hundred 501c3 organizations and helped them raise an estimated $1.75 million dollars.
Heritage CAA can design a very simple and attractive store to use on-line for our clients. We can build a user friendly package and populate the store with unique items specifically designed for each customer and manage the fulfillment and payable system as well.
Heritage CAA has developed a user friendly, low cost software to assist our clients in their fundraising efforts. We have the unique ability to design, populate, ship and invoice: thereby facilitating the entire process. We can also incorporate all or part of the customer’s items as well.
Heritage CAA has dedicated 8 years in building a broad based travel division that offers over 400 experiences within virtually every area of interest. Many of these V.I.P. packages are unique to Heritage and have been successful in assisting our partners raise excellent revenue.
Why Heritage CAA?
- Broadest range of products manufactured under one roof than any competitor
- Approximately 85% of everything we sell is either manufactured or decorated under our roof
- Provides a “one-stop-shop” experience
- Over 12 years experience in working with many of the largest 501(c)(3) organizations as well as America's top golfing organizations and corporate clients.
- Highest quality, lowest prices
- We deal directly with you to ensure accurate, timely information at the best price possible